Freelance Make-up Artist and/or Hair Stylist
Jukebox Senior Photography is currently looking for freelance Hair Stylists and/or Make-up Artists. This position(s) is responsible for providing on-set hair and/or makeup styling for Jukebox Senior Photography.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Work closely with the photographers to ensure the visions of the client & photographer are met.
- Experience with a variety of in hair and/or makeup artistry.
- Able to create different looks based on the needs and wants of the client.
- Proactively communicates with client when necessary.
- Flexible with schedule, supporting the needs of Jukebox.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization of equipment as directed by law.
- Handle client’s questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute towards a quality work environment.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Keep a professional appearance while working with clients and photographers.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience in hair and makeup artistry.
- Current state cosmetology license.
- Professional references.
- Has access to your own make-up, brushes, equipment, etc.
- Has a positive and friendly attitude with the ability to direct and collaborate with a variety of personalities.
- Flexibility needed for working shifts.
- Strong commitment to ensuring quality and exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Proven communication and team skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
All applicants will be required to do a trial run on a model.
SCHEDULE: Mostly evenings during the week and some weekends during busy season.
PAY: Artist will be paid per job by Jukebox Senior Photography. Pay Rate is negotiable.
Part of compensation will include photographs from the sessions for your portfolio.
Email resume AND work samples to email@example.com