Jukebox Senior Photography specializes in natural light photography focusing on giving every high school senior amazing photos and an experience they won’t forget. We are based in Champaign, Illinois and have clients that travel from all over the state to utilize our talents. We offer four types of sessions for our clients. Your session fee covers the time and talent of photographers; no prints or digital files are included in the session fee. Click here for complete detailed investment information and expectations.
LUXE Session – $450*
This session is the crème de la crème of sessions.
Pampering with professional hairstyle and makeup.
– Make-up Application
– Hair Stylist
– On-Location for up to 3 hours
– Unlimited locations
– Unlimited wardrobe changes
– In-Person Viewing with Jukebox Photographer(95-100 edited images)
SEASONAL Session – $275*
This session is for those who love variety in their senior photos!
Choose 2 seasons (example: summer & fall) for two unique and creative photo sessions.
– On-Location for up to 1 hour each season
– One to Two locations (per session)
– Two wardrobe changes (per session)
– In-Person Viewing with Jukebox Photographer (35-40 edited images per session)
SIGNATURE SESSION - $225*
– On-Location for up to 2 hours
– 3 to 5 locations
– 2 to 4 wardrobe changes
– In-Person Viewing with Jukebox Photographer (50-55 edited images)
PLATINUM SESSION - $150*
– On-Location for up to 1 hour
– Two location
– Two wardrobe changes
– In-Person Viewing with Jukebox Photographer (40-45 edited images)
YOUR TOTAL INVESTMENT
All sessions include an in-person image viewing session where we will view all of your gorgeous images. I will assist you in deciding which luxury products are best suited for your home. Please contact us for a complete price list.
Your session fee is due when you schedule your photo session. Your session date and time are secured after you submit payment. When you come in for your gallery reveal and ordering session, we have a variety of collections to choose from.
We highly recommend having your make-up professionally done. Even if you do not regularly wear makeup or don’t wear ‘much makeup’, you need the right amount applied to make you look the best in your photos. Our make-up artist is trained to have your makeup looking ‘natural’, ‘glamorous’, ‘sophisticated’, or whatever your desire. Here are a list of stylist we recommend: Hair and Make-up